Monday, 11 June 2012

Silk Clay - My latest passion

Silk clay is light as a feather, and spongy and very very comfortable to wear.

My hands were in so much pain from doing crafts day in, day out...so after a few days of rest, I decided to try Silk clay as it is much less taxing on the hands than other clays. And I have been delighted with it.

I made these items using the hand-made moulds I had casted with polymer in the past (using whatever ornaments etc I had around the house).









The above writing is in Persian and means: This too shall pass


silk clay button stamped with nail art gems
This one - I mixes a bit of white with blue



I made a mold out of the button I used to make the blue pendant and made this brown one...same pattern, this one is outy.

No comments:

Post a Comment